He just passed away on July 16. With his passing and the passing of my very much beloved mother-in-law, it's a good reminder to just do it, and do it right, and do it right now.
Stephen Covey - 10 Quotes to Change your life
- The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
- The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
- Live out of your imagination, not your history.
- Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
- Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
- I teach people how to treat me by what I will allow.
- Love is a verb. Love – the feeling – is the fruit of love the verb or our loving actions. So love her.
- Live, love, laugh and leave a legacy