Tuesday, March 19, 2013

End-to-End Marketing: the death of creativity? (Part 1)

I've had the honor of being asked to guest post on occasion for several blogs, including the IBM Social Business Insights Blog, the Social Business User Group, and CMSWire.com. Most recently, the Business Marketing Association chapter for Southern California launched their new chapter blog. I was pleased to be asked to be one of the inaugural guest posts.

"End-to-End Marketing: The death of creativity?" is Part 1 of a 3-part series. I've been thinking a lot about where Marketing is going lately. Not just for career reasons, though that's a big part of it. I've always been enamored with social and internet technologies, so seeing how these are affecting the strategy and practice of Marketing is nothing short of exciting. I wanted to share that excitement in what I hope will be a thought-provoking series.

I would love your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment