Saturday, January 24, 2015

On the road to Orlando

The wonders of modern travel - tight seats, recycled air, screaming children...and Wi Fi in airplanes!!! OMG!

I'm 33,000 feet over Texas as I head over to the annual collaboration confab for IBM. This year, the event has been reimagined and rebooted as ConnectED 2015, with a much deeper focus on our collaboration and digital experience customers and business partners. The travel is worth it to see my colleagues in person (as we're scattered across the world), and see what's coming for the next year. 

And, of course, the infamous Lotusphere Cookie, a monstrosity born of leftover sugars and starches, yet oddly compelling. https://mobile.twitter.com/lotusevangelist/status/297036252560105472

Right now I'm writing a short speech to introduce the Notes and Domino 25th anniversary party, happening at the Tuesday lunch. I'll see if I can get someone to videotape it and then post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment